WHY CHOOSE LIFE INSURANCE?
Here at Sandy Garza & Associates, We Know Insurance. One of our specialties is life insurance. Life insurance is an undervalued, but fundamental part of sound financial planning.
In essence, life insurance provides numerous benefits to the policy holder and their loved ones. The purpose of this blog post is to educate you on the benefits of obtaining life insurance and to help you navigate some types of life insurance available to you.
Our mission is to get to know and understand your needs, wants, and long-term goals. We want to help you develop, implement, and monitor a strategy that’s designed to address your unique situation. One of the ways we can execute this mission is by getting you paired with a life insurance policy that works for you!
FIVE IMPORTANT REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE LIFE INSURANCE
- Non-Taxable Life insurance provides a non-taxable fund for your loved ones at the time of your death. Generally, proceeds received as a beneficiary due to the death of an insured person aren’t includable in gross income and do not have to be reported as such.
- Protect Your Loved Ones Death is inevitable, but there is hope. Our hope is that you should choose life insurance in order to protect your loved ones after your passing. Having a life insurance policy ensures that your loved ones will not have to make many sacrifices in the realm of finances during their time of grief. Your loved ones may depend on you for their livelihood. This is especially important for parents of children or adults who would find it difficult to sustain their standard of living in the event of your passing.
- Pay Off Debts and Other Expenses We want your families to be provided for in their everyday living expenses, but we also do not want them to assume any debt in the event of your passing. Do you own a home, a car, or have other assets in which there are payments to be made? If so, you should choose life insurance to pay off these various debts so that your loved ones do not assume this debt when you are gone. Other expenses include funeral and burial costs, which can easily run into the tens of thousands of dollars. We don’t want your loved ones to take on any financial burdens in addition to the emotional burden they would already be suffering.
- Leave an Inheritance Even if you do not have any other assets, you can create an inheritance by simply choosing life insurance. Name your loved ones as beneficiaries and set them up for a successful financial future!
- Have Peace of Mind We may never know when we will pass. It could be today, tomorrow, or thirty years from now. However, it is inevitable. No monetary amount could ever replace a person, however, choosing life insurance can provide you and your family with peace of mind knowing that they will be protected against life’s many uncertainties.
TYPES OF LIFE INSURANCE
There are numerous types of life insurance available for purchase, but the three most common are Term Life, Whole Life and Universal Life Insurance. With Term Life, you pay an annual premium set by the insurance company. However, there is a term in which the policy is good for, say twenty years. Term Life is the most affordable option. With Whole Life and Universal, you have permanent life insurance. Unlike term, it does not expire. Make an appointment today to go into more detail on the various policies available to you.
The best choice you can make today is to choose life insurance. Choose life insurance for your family. Choose life insurance for your loved ones. Choose life insurance for yourself. Provide yourself and your loved ones with the peace of mind that no matter what happens in life, they will be protected and well taken care of.